Ghana Commercial Bank is considered one of the pioneers when it comes to banking in Ghana. They provide better customer service as compared to other banking sectors in the nation. They have various branches throughout the country. They also have a variety of channels which include Ghana’s largest ATM network, mobile banking, POS, and internet banking.
The bank is best known for its convenient offers, reliability and they are also responsible for the safety of the monies of their clients.
You can access their toll-free number via Toll-free: 0800422422.
At this juncture, I am going to introduce some benefits of ATMs to you.
- Much faster than going into the branch.
- Quick and easy view of your balance, withdraw cash and get a mini statement.
- Access your accounts 24/7 at convenient locations across Ghana.
- Completely free for all GCB customers.
- Withdraw cash up to specified limits.
- You can use your Readycash card to withdraw from other bank’s ATMs for a small fee.
Mobile Banking Services
- SMS alert on transactions
- Check your Account balance
- Mini Statement
- Top up your phone credit
- Intra Account transfer
- Mobile Money transactions
- Bill & School Fees Payment
Internet banking benefits
- Safe, secure and easy to use.
- Total convenience bank in your own time and stay in control of your finances.
- Access all your accounts from any internet enabled device, anywhere in the world.
- View all your accounts in real time.
- Keep track of all account activity -current transactions and up to six months history.
- Register to receive your bank statements through email.
- Change password / personal details.
- Internet banking is available free for all GCB customers.
- Visit the GCB website to find out about our latest promotions, products, services and more.
- Monitor all your spending and account activities with ease.
- Statements are delivered regularly, direct to your email.
- View, download or save your statements for future reference.
- Stay current, with instant transaction activity reports sent through e-alerts.
- Easier detection of unauthorised / incorrect transactions.
- Can be accessed anytime and anywhere.
- Environmentally friendly (paper free).
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.