CTEVT Grading System In Ghana
The Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), established in 1989 (2045 BS), is a nationwide autonomous apex body of the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) sector dedicated to the generation of technical and skillful human resources needed by the country. It mostly entails setting policies, ensuring quality, creating competency-based curricula, creating skill standards for different occupations, assessing people’s talents, conducting various research studies, determining training needs, etc.
Some major responsibilities of the CTEVT
- Determine the scope and standards of TEVT programs
- Provide advice to the Government of Nepal regarding TEVT policy and programs
- Arrange for and conduct TEVT programs from the basic level to higher education.
- Extend technical input to set up TVET Fund
Let’s look at the mission, goals, and vision of CTEVT.
Mission: CTEVT is a dynamic organization that supports TVET systems to create a skilled workforce for domestic and international market demands.
Vision: Teaching skills in Nepal to promote the prosperity of the people
- Expand TVET programs for ensuring access and equity
- Ensure quality, relevant and efficient TVET system
- Enhance effectiveness and efficiency of CTEVT management
- Establish NVQF to ensure its compatibility with the education framework
- Extend technical input to establish TVET Fund
- Establish effective coordination with and among TVET Stakeholders
CTEVT grading system in Ghana
Checking up on the grading system of CTEVT in Ghana, it has not been yet published. The decision to use the grading system while publishing the results of students studying in academic institutions under CTEVT was made at a meeting of the Curriculum Council under CTEVT, which was presided over by Education Minister Girirajmani Pokharel. However, the grades’ categories have not yet been decided. The decision to publish the results between the four and sixth grades was made at the meeting, according to Ramhari Lamichhane, member secretary of CTEVT.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.