Tameawu Leaf Spiritual Benefits – Very Powerful
The Tameawu Leaf has been one of the best herbs used to cure many diseases, but the Spiritual Benefits are what many Ghanaians do not know.
Today, a lot of Ghanaians are asking whether the Tameawu leaves can be used for any spiritual benefit and we are here to give you more information about that.
Do you know this plant, hate me, you die or tan me awu? Others also call it never dies grows anywhere it finds itself. Its name is very appropriate because of the nature of the plant itself.
This plant is regarded as the most powerful plant ever due to the numerous health and spiritual benefits.
I remember, as children, we used to cut up the leaves into rather small pieces and cover them up with sand.
Generally, in few days time, each small piece would begin to sprout new roots and shoots. The plant just does not die. And it has so many healing properties.
Come to think of it, how come we have forgotten about the benefits of Never Die or tan me awu? Well it’s probably because only few people really know how powerful the plant is.
In Ghana, it is called Tan me awu (Akan). In Nigeria, the plant is known as abamoda or odundun (Yoruba), odaa opue (Igbo), danweshin or ekpokpo (Edo), afiayo (Efik), and umbu in Ijo-Izon.
The Chinese call it da bu si. There have been several names given to this particular plant. This include air plant, curtain plant, green love, life leaf, live forever, miracle leaf, resurrection plant, or revival plant. It’s scientific name is Bryophyllum pinnatum.
The Tameawu Leaf Sample
Tameawu Leaf Health Benefits
- The plant improves sleep quality and general wellbeing in cancer patients, reducing blood pressure as well as preventing kidney damage. Especially, in people with high blood pressure, among other therapeutic benefits.
- It has also been said that the lightly roasted leaves are used against cancer, inflammations. It is also a leaf infusion used for fevers according to Creoles. An infusion is a tea extract or drink prepared by soaking tea leaves or herbs in liquid.
- A mixture this leaf juice with coconut oil is used as a remedy for migraines and headaches.
- Some indigenous people heat the leaves and apply them topically to boils and skin ulcers.
- In Ecuador, it is used to treat broken bones and internal bruises.
- Infusion of leaves and stem in cold water are used by indigenous tribes of Peru for heartburn, urethritis, fevers, and for all sorts of respiratory conditions.
- The root infusion is also used in epilepsy.
- The leaves are known for their anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic activity, anti-hypertensive activity, anti-tumor activity.
- Antiulcer potentials of herbal drug have been reported in various scientific studies.
- Boosts sleep in cancer patients.
- In our home, we used it to treat fungal infections like ringworm.
Tameawu Leaf Spiritual Benefits
- It can be used to collect debt.
- The leaf can be used as love spells.
- It can be used to get favors from people, work etc.
- Tameawu can be used as protection against witches and wizards.
- It can be used to overturn curses.
- It protects you against spiritual marriages.
To see the spiritual benefit of this leaf, you would just need to walk to the plant, speak unto it and make a request of whatever you want to use it for. Then fetch some of its leaves, grind it with salt ( the stone one) and bath with it that’s all.
Note that it is not juju, magic or anything of that sort. It’s just a powerful plant that was created by the Almighty God.
There are a lot of spiritual leaves in Ghana that can be used for curing, protection and favour. Check out from more Herbalists across Ghana and find which leave will be suitable for your problem today.
In summary, the Tameawu plant should be grown on every home garden patch. Despite growing this plant in gardens, you can also grow it well in pots or bottles at homes, offices and schools. For beautification sake, a tiny part of a Tameawu leaf should give you a garden bed full of the plants.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.