If you are a student of Political Science and want to find a job in Ghana, this is the place for you. The aim of this list is to provide accurate information that can help students of political science who want to work in Ghana or any part of the world as political science graduates.
Table of Contents
List Of Political Science Jobs In Ghana
- Consultant At Plan International
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Play Soccer Ghana
- Alternative Care Coordinator at SOS Children’s Villages Ghana
- People and Culture Systems Officer at World Vision Ghana
- Project Coordinator at United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Technical Advisor (FAIR Forward – Artificial Intelligence for All) at GIZ Ghana
- Chief of Party, Ghana Accountability
- UNV Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer at IOM – UN Migration
- Health Information Management Officer At CARE International
- Director of Programs Organization at ACBF
- Enterprise Sales Lead at Viamo
- Supply Chain Officer at International Organization for Migration
- Communications & Media Coordinator at Plan International
- Senior Manager of Program Support at Compassion Int
- Project Manager at International Union for Conservation
- Senior Advisor, Right-Fit Evidence Unit at Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA)
- NGO Jobs At United Nations Development Programme
- Provide substantive support to the formulation, development, coordination, implementation and evaluation of project activities, including by supporting needs assessment, programming and other technical missions.
- Organize a variety of technical assistance activities aimed at strengthening prison management in Ghana in line with the United Nations Standard Minimum Rules for the Treatment of Prisoners (the Nelson Mandela Rules) and other relevant international standards and norms.
- Prepare and maintain country-specific and tailored work and monitoring plans, draft related reports on project achievements at the levels of activities, outputs, outcomes and objectives in line with UNODC and donor-related reporting requirements, and prepare other written outputs, such as official correspondence, briefings and presentations.
- Provide substantive support to the development of relevant technical and training materials, tools and capacity-building packages, participate in national workshops, seminars and training courses for prison officers and other relevant stakeholders, and deliver presentations, as required, in line with UNODC’s technical guidance material on prison management and reform.
- Prepare budgets, monitor and report on the expenditures and the utilization of financial resources under the project and draft or contribute to financial progress reports, ensuring compliance with UN financial rules and regulations as well as applicable reporting requirements.
- Provide substantive support to the recruitment and supervision of international and national consultants and/or other project personnel, the provision of grants to civil society organizations and the implementation of activities related to procurement and infrastructure support in full compliance with relevant UN rules and regulations.
- Establish an effective and transparent partnership with relevant parties at national level, in particular the Ghana Prison Service and other national stakeholders that are engaged in the field of prison management and reform. Identify and track follow-up actions.
- Monitor and analyze programme/project development and implementation. Review, prepare and/or ensure timely preparation and submission of relevant documents and reports. Identify problems and issues to be addressed and propose corrective actions.
- Undertake survey initiatives, contribute to the design of data collection tools, review, analyze and interpret responses, identify problems/issues and prepare conclusions.
- Review, monitor and analyze social, economic, legal or political developments and trends which are relevant to prison management and the treatment of (alleged) offenders at national level.
- Ensure close coordination within the project team and with partners, other technical assistance providers and the UN Country Team in the course of project implementation and maintain transparent contacts with national stakeholders and UN sister agencies, as required. Maintain close liaison and regular coordination with the donor throughout project implementation.
- Contribute to further fund-raising by preparing materials and participating in donor meetings and fund-raising missions, by building support for cost-sharing contributions from the Government, and by identifying other local funding sources for UNODC projects and activities.
- Provide guidance on strategic and operational direction and developments related to penal reform and other crime prevention and criminal justice reforms in the West Africa region.
- Assist in the organization and/or delivery of specialized technical services, e.g. legal advisory services, expert group meetings, training seminars, etc., in order to assist the Government of Ghana in the ratification and/or implementation of the international conventions and other international legal instruments related to drugs, crime and terrorism prevention, as required.
- Provide substantive inputs and/or contribute to the preparation of substantive and programmatic reports to the Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND), the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (CCPCJ), the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), the General Assembly (GA) and other legislative and technical bodies as well as their subsidiary bodies.
- Perform other work-related duties as required.
Political Science Salary In Ghana
The Salary for political scientists is from GH₵688.29 to GH₵4,475.92 per month.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.