Are you an applicant and in need of the Ghana Police Service aptitude test questions and answers for the 2021 recruitment exercise? You are at the right place. We’ll be showing you the comprehensive Ghana Police Service aptitude test questions for 2021/2022.
The Ghana Police Service exam questions for the aptitude test are drawn from different subjects including Mathematics, English, and General Knowledge.
Ghana Police Recruitment Interview Questions and Answers
Below are some likely questions in the Ghana Police Recruitment interview questions from past police recruitment aptitude tests:
1. When was the Ghana Police Service (GPS) established?
ANSWER: 1894, Accra, Ghana
2. What are the objectives of the Ghana Police Service?
ANSWER: AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE POLICE
The Ghana Police Service as it is now called has as its motto “Service with Integrity”.
The functions of the Ghana Police Service as stated in the Police Service Act, 1970 [Act 350] of Ghana are as follows;
- Crime detection and prevention
- Apprehension (arrest) and prosecution of offenders
- Maintenance of law and order
- Due enforcement of the law
3. What is the Ghana Police Service motto?
ANSWER: Service with Integrity
4. What is the name of the Ghana Police Service IGP?
ANSWER: James Oppong-Boanuh
5. Who is the present Chief of Defense Staff?
ANSWER: The current CDS is Vice Admiral Seth Amoama. He was appointed by President Akuffo-Addo in January 2021.
6. What is the full meaning of GPS?
ANSWER: Ghana Police Service
7. What is the full Meaning of IGP?
ANSWER: Inspector General of Police
8. When did Ghana get her independence?
ANSWER: 6 March 1957
9. Which year was Ghana flag designed and who designed it?
The flag of Ghana was designed and adopted in 1957 and was flown until 1962, and then reinstated in 1966. It consists of the Pan-African colors of red, yellow, and green, in horizontal stripes, with a black five-pointed star in the center of the gold stripe. The Ghanaian flag was the second African flag after the flag of Ethiopia to feature these colors.
The black star was adopted from the flag of the Black Star Line, a shipping line incorporated by Marcus Garvey that operated from 1919 to 1922, and gives the Ghana national football team their nickname, the Black Stars.
The flag was designed by Theodosia Okoh. The red represents the blood of those who died in the country’s struggle for independence from the United Kingdom, the gold represents the mineral wealth of the country, the green symbolizes the country’s rich forests and natural wealth, and the black star is the symbol of African emancipation.
The flag’s design influenced that of the flag of Guinea-Bissau (1973).
Ghana Police Service Maths Exam Questions And Answers 2021
Below are some likely aptitude test math questions for the Ghana Police Service recruitment.
1. Yesterday, Kojo earned Ghc50 mowing lawns. Today, Kojo earned 60% of what he earned yesterday mowing lawns. How much money did Kojo earn mowing lawns today?
2. Kobina sells apple pies for Ghc10 each. Kojo sells beverages for Ghc1 each. If Kobina sells 23 apple pies and Kojo sells 17 beverages, what is the total in sales for both products combined?
3. A mountain trail is 12.1 miles long. If a hiker walks along the trail at a rate of 1.96 miles per hour, in approximately how many hours will the hiker walk the entire trail?
4. Adjoa’s gross pay for last month was Ghc4,687.24. If Ghc421.78 was deducted from Adjoa’s gross pay, how much take-home pay did Adjoa earn this past month?
5. A women’s clothing store sells the following articles of clothing for the following prices:
Blouse: Ghc14 each
Skirt: Ghc16 each
Dress: Ghc25 each
Pantyhose: 2 pairs for Ghc3
Yaa goes to the store on a day when the store has a 20% off sale on all skirts. If Yaa buys 2 skirts, 1 dress, and 4 pairs of pantyhose, how much money does Yaa have to pay?
6. Last month, Kofi’s checking account had a balance of Ghc347.20. Since then, Kofi deposited his paycheck of Ghc563.89 and withdrew Ghc478.53. What is Kofi’s checking account balance now?
7. In a box of marbles, the ratio of red marbles to total marbles is 2:5. The ratio of green marbles to total marbles is 3:10. If the marbles that are neither red nor green are blue, how many blue marbles are in the box if there are 40 marbles in the box?
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.