The GETFund Undergraduate Scholarship available for students of local universities in Ghana is there to help the brilliant but the needy students across the country — to pay for their fees and study comfortable.
University Students in Ghana who need financial assistance to pursue their programms can send their applications to GETFund for the 2022 academic year.
A University student willing to apply for the GETFund Scholarship will have to meet some requirements that are given by GETFund in an advert displayed.
Scholarship Application Requirement
All applicants are required to complete their application form via the GETFund Scholarship Portal Scholarships.getfund.gov.gh
- Scanned copy of signed Application letter
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National I.D Card)
- Scanned copy of admission letter clearly stating the program duration in it
- Scanned copy of approved Fee Schedule(2021/22 Academic Year)
- Scanned copy of Secondary School Certificate results (WASSCE, CTVET, and any other certificate recognized by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC)
- Scanned copy of previous academic term transcripts for continuing students (where applicable)
- Scanned copy of previous Undergraduate Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another Undergraduate certificate (Degree, HND) (where applicable)
- Scan copy of signed application letters to be uploaded should be addressed to;
The Administrator, GETFund
P. O. Box MB, 254, Accra.
Applicants should ensure the above requirement have been fully complied with.
- Please note that all correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and the scholarship applicant.
- Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received through the Scholarship web application form ONLY for processing.
According to GETfund, it is a criminal offense to provide false or deliberately misleading information when filling out your scholarship application form. Multiple application by application is an instant disqualification.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.