Many people are willing to enjoy the charge-free on Vodafone Cash and are asking for How To Register For A Vodafone Cash In Ghana.
Have you not still registered for Vodafone Cash? This information will help you to register in a few minutes. Send money and receive money on Vodafone Cash. You may even get access to a Vodafone Cash loan when you have an active Vodafone Cash account.
Table of Contents
About Vodafone In Ghana
As of January 2020, it had around 9.3 million mobile voice subscribers, representing 13.81% of the Ghanaian market shares. The Ghana Satellite Earth Station has been operated by Vodafone Ghana since it took over as the majority shareholder in 2008.
Patricia Obo-Nai was appointed as the first Ghanaian female CEO of Vodafone Ghana. They were certified by the Top Employers Institute as a Top Employer in Africa for the third consecutive year in January 2021.
Vodafone in Ghana is an operating company of Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States.
Vodafone Cash Registration Requirements
Before you register for a Vodafone cash, the following details are required;
- National Identity Card; Ghana Card, Passport, Voter’s ID Card
- An active Vodafone mobile number
- Next of kin
- Address and landmark
How to register your Vodafone Cash
- You can register directly by texting ‘Register’ to this short code ‘558’. You will receive a feedback message that, you have successfully registered for Vodafone Cash.
- You may also register your Vodafone cash by visiting any nearby Vodafone office.
- Fill a Vodafone cash application form.
NB: pin code should not be repeating or sequential numbers.
How To Register For Vodafone Cash Online
- Visit the Vodafone Cash Customer Application Form: https://vodafone.com.gh/personal/vodafone-cash/user-application/
- Fill the application form with your first name and last name, date of birth, gender, residential address, type of ID, number and email address, now click on Register button
- Vodafone will send you a confirmation message and email
- Follow the procedure by selecting 0 to confirm your Vodafone Cash account
- Setup your Vodafone Cash PIN and confirm it
How To Activate Your Vodafone Cash Account
You will need to activate your account after registration using the following steps
- Dial *110#
- Select 0
- Enter Your Pin (must be four digits)
- Confirm your Pin
What is the next step after activating your account?
After going through the process involved in registering for your Vodafone Cash wallet successfully, make sure you deposit money (any amount) into your account.
What You Can Use Vodafone Cash In Ghana For
- For transferring money
- For topping up airtime and bundles
- For requesting for loans
- For making general payments: Water Bills, Pay For ECG Bills & Others.
Short code to get access to your Vodafone cash is *110#
Some other Vodafone short codes
|*142#||Swipe card service menu access|
|*126#||To check bundle information|
|175||050 Number reservation (Text #book+space+the number to 175)|
|1080||Access code for fixed prepaid lines|
|*151#||VIS (Vodafone Information Service)|
|*200#||Vodafone Red offer|
|*127#||To know a mobile number|
|*127*1#||To check date and time|
In summary, Vodafone Cash can be used for so many purposes in Ghana. Sending and receiving money as the primary motive of using the service, buy airtime to your Vodafone number and other networks as well, making general payments.
You can also use your Vodafone Cash to apply for the Vodafone Cash Ready Loans in Ghana easily.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.