We have had countless requests from many Ghanaian Vodafone users, about how to apply for the Vodafone Cash Ready Loan in Ghana — and we’re here with this.
Gone are the days you would have to walk into a bank before getting a loan to start a business in Ghana. But now, you are free to borrow money from your mobile phone in a convenient way, since getting a loan is easier all because the personal details and other relevant information to be submitted are online.
The mobile money services in Ghana have made it so easier with the introduction of instant mobile money loans in Ghana.
Thanks to financial technology (FinTech) for the introduction of mobile money service to get ready loan applied via mobile phones.
Vodafone Ghana customers have the chance to borrow money from their Vodafone Cash wallet and pay later — at their own convenient time.
This initiative is Vodafone Ready Loan that allows interested Vodafone customers to borrow money from Vodafone Ready Loan and pay later in Ghana.
This article guide will walk you through the complete steps on how to borrow money from Vodafone Cash Ready Loan In Ghana for 2022.
Table of Contents
What Is Vodafone Cash?
The Vodafone Cash is a mobile Money service in Ghana that allows you to deposit money unto your mobile phone wallet. Some basic features of the Vodafone cash is that, it allows you to send, receive, deposit and withdraw money from your account in Ghana.
Requirements To Register For Vodafone Cash In Ghana
To register for Vodafone Cash wallet in Ghana, you will have to get the following information ready.
- A register your Vodafone SIM Card
- Get your National Identification Card (Ghana Card, Passport, Driver’s License, NHIS, Voter’s ID)
- Personal details (name, telephone number and address)
How To Register For Vodafone Cash In Ghana
Following the proceeding prompts to complete registration, you should follow the basic guide listed below here:
- Buy and register a Vodafone SIM Card
- Provide your ID Card to the Vendor
- Provide your personal details
- The vendor will take all your details and process your Vodafone cash registration
- Wait a while, to receive an SMS confirming that your account is active.
- Now, select “0” and enter Vodafone Cash PIN to activate your account.
- Enter a New Vodafone Cash PIN
- Confirm the PIN.
Latest Ghana has the complete step-by-step guide to register your Vodafone Cash at the vendor or do it yourself.
What Is Vodafone Cash Short Code?
The Vodafone Cash short code is *110#. This short code can be used for numerous transactions that are listed under Vodafone Cash Mobile Money service.
What Is Vodafone Cash Ready Loan In Ghana?
The Vodafone Cash Ready Loan offer is the Vodafone qwik loan service that allows you to borrow money and pay back as a loan for all Vodafone customers in Ghana. Before you can enjoy this offer, you should be an active Vodafone subscriber for long.
The Ready Cash is a Term Loan (the Product) from Vodafone Ghana Mobile Financial Services Limited (Vodafone Cash) underwritten by Consolidated Bank Of Ghana (CBG).
What Is The Code To Borrow Money From Vodafone Cash In Ghana?
The short code to borrow money from Vodafone cash Ready Loan in Ghana is *110#.
How To Borrow Money From Vodafone Cash Ready Loan
This serves as a useful guide to walk you through how to apply to borrow money from Vodafone Cash Ready loan service.
The Vodafone Cash ready loan allows you to borrow money from your Vodafone wallet and this guide will walk you through the complete steps.
If you are willing to apply for instant mobile money loans — you should consider how to borrow money from Vodafone Cash Ready Loan service in Ghana.
Here is how to apply for Vodafone Cash ready loan to borrow money from Vodafone instant mobile money loans.
- You have to register your Vodafone SIM
- Register your Vodafone SIM Card for Vodafone Cash service
- Dial Vodafone Cash short code to activate, *110#
- Choose option 5 — for Financial Services
- Selection option 3 — for Loans
- Enter the loan amount to borrow
- Enter your Vodafone Cash PIN to confirm the transaction
You should enter the amount and your PIN to confirm the Vodafone Cash. When done, kindly wait for a while to receive money from the Vodafone Cash Ready Loan service in Ghana.
Despite using the Vodafone Cash short code to apply for Vodafone Ready Loan service, you could also use third party method to apply for this loan in Ghana. All you have to do is to:
- Download the FIDO loan App from google play store.
- Register your details correctly on the FIDO App.
- Enter the Vodafone cash number on the app that you wish to receive the loan into. They will send a text to your phone to confirm your application.
Vodafone Ghana with their ready loan service is there to help you borrow money from your Vodafone Cash wallet with the direct loan service.
After borrowing money from the Vodafone Cash Ready Loan offer, many Vodafone Ghana users are finding it difficult to repay for the loans taken. With this, I have a a complete steps you can follow and repay your Vodafone Cash Ready loan yourself — to increase your chances of borrowing at a higher amount the next time.
Advantages Of Vodafone Cash Ready Loan In Ghana
The Vodafone Cash Ready Loan service allows you to borrow money and pay later, in your own space. This has made Vodafone Cash as part of the instant mobile money loans you could apply from the comfort of your room. Check out some of the reasons why you should apply for the Vodafone Cash Ready Loan offer as Vodafone qwikloan offer.
- You choose the amount you want
- Flexible and convenient payment options
- No guarantor needed before a loan is granted
- Inflation or foreign exchange does not affect the loan charges
How To Repay Your Vodafone Cash Ready Loan Yourself
While you have been granted a loan without collateral, you should also pay without thinking about anything. Vodafone Ghana with their flexible Ready Loan service makes it easier to repay your loan at your own choice.
If you would like to repay your Vodafone Cash Ready Loan offer in Ghana, we have you sorted with the step-by-step guide below.
- Deposit money to repay into your Vodafone Cash wallet before the due time.
- Vodafone Cash will now deduct the exact amount of money from your Vodafone Cash when the time is due.
- You have the option to also repay your Vodafone Cash Ready Loan using the Vodafone Cash short code *110#
How To Get Bigger Vodafone Cash Ready Loans
To qualify your chances of getting bigger loans from your Vodafone Cash Ready Loan service, you should always pay for your loan in the due time — to help increase your chance of getting more loans from Vodafone Ghana.
You stand a chance of getting higher amount of money when you apply for the Vodafone Cash Ready Loan in Ghana after knowing how to accept terms and conditions on Vodafone ready loan.
Should this piece of information has been useful to you, we urge you to make it interested to others by sharing with them about how to borrow money from Vodafone Cash Ready loan in Ghana offer.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.