How To Check BECE School Placement Online
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has released the CSSPS for 2022/2023 SHS (schools placement) and all prospective students Junior High School graduates looking to further their education to the Senior High Schools have been on high alert.
All students were made to select some schools of their choice and the qualified candidates have automatically been placed in one of their choices. Some candidates also faced tough competition with the schools they selected so they did not automatically get placed in a school but the good news is that they can do Self Placement to select the school they desire from the list of available schools.
It should be noted that students who have been placed on the Self Placement are to only choose schools that are available on the portal hence they cannot choose any other school aside from the ones provided.
Today’s article from Latest Ghana will walk you through how to check BECE School Placement Online in Ghana 2022.
How to Access the CSSPS Portal
To get to the placement platform, candidates are to follow the steps below:
- Purchase a placement pin code from an approved vendor.
- After purchasing the PINCODE visit the official site www.cssps.gov.gh with your smartphone or laptop.
- Enter the ten-digit Index Number and add 21 as year of completion. (i.e 123456789021)
- Enter the pin code details (Serial Number and PIN) both the PIN and the serial number can be found on the scratch card.
- Verify whether you have provided the right details
- Tap on submit and wait for placement to pop up. You can Click on “Print” to obtain the hardcopy of your form.
How To Buy CSSPS Placement Checker On Smartphone With Mobile Money
To get your BECE placement checker, follow the instructions below.
- Go to ResultsChecker.com on your cellphone.
- You subsequently select the sort of card you want to buy. CSSPS Placement Checker is an option in this instance.
- Enter the quantity of cards you wish to buy on the website, and the price will be generated for you immediately.
- Then, on the page, select “Buy Now.”
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you can input your name and phone number (the card details will be sent via SMS on the number you have given).
- Then, on the page, select “Proceed to Payment.”
- Select Mobile Money from the pop-up window and enter your MoMo number. To confirm, you will receive an OTP.
- You will receive a Text message with the BECE Results Checker PIN and Serial after you verify the transaction on your cellphone.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.