On Tuesday, March 31, 2021, Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia launched the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat’s Online Scholarship Application and Administration System – www.scholarshipgh.com – in Accra.
The launch of the Online portal is in line with President Akufo-vision Addo’s to digitize and formalize government service delivery processes, as well as to help eliminate the inconveniences that applicants face when seeking government sponsorship, and to assist the Secretariat in the proper and efficient administration of scholarships in the country.
Table of Contents
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat application form
To apply for a scholarship using the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat’s newly launched online scholarship application procedures:
- Begin the scholarship application process by visiting www.scholarshipgh.com.
- Afterward, Create an account on the online scholarship portal to register and start filling the online application form
- Fill out the online scholarship application form on the portal with the required details
- Afterward Upload your academic transcripts, admission letters, academic certificate and other necessary documentation in PDF format
- After filling out the online scholarship application form, you will be required to complete an online aptitude test
- If you pass the online aptitude test, you will be scheduled for a selection interview in your district.
Requirements For Ghana Scholarship Application On www.scholarshipgh.com
- To apply for scholarship using the recently launched online scholarship application procedures by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat, you must meet the following requirements as stated by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat.
- You Should have gained admission into a tertiary institution in Ghana
- You Should have already registered and enrolled to undertake the programme at the tertiary institution
- The tertiary institution should be accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB)
- The following Categories of Local Tertiary Institutions are allowed: Private and Public tertiary institution such as Nurses/Teacher Training Colleges, Colleges of Agriculture, Polytechnics, Technical Universities, Universities and Certificate awarding tertiary institutions.
How to apply for scholarship at Ghana scholarship secretariat
- The Local Tertiary scholarship are awarded in form payment of Thesis and Bursary grants to Postgraduate Students in the Public Tertiary Institutions in Ghana.
- The Local Tertiary scholarship award also covers payment of Disability Grants to the Physically Challenged Ghanaian Students in Tertiary Institutions and Long Stay Allowance for Medical Science students in Public Tertiary Institutions in the Ghanaian tertiary institutions.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.