Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
In today’s article guide, I would like to educate you on how to apply for the Vodafone Ghana recruitment 2021/2022 job application easily.
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Packet Core Engineer
- Ensuring a smooth operation of the GSM/UMTS/LTE specific Packet Core Network.
- Collaborate with Core Planning team to ensure that Project and Programme Plans are built up in a realistic manner that takes into account all internal and external dependencies to the Packet Core Network
- Adherence to Cybersecurity process
- Closely cooperate with Consumer and Enterprise Products & Services demand functions to capture and translate user experience and commercial requirements into technical requirements
- Deliver assigned tasks for projects, within the roadmap, taking into account the directional guidance of the strategic (2-5 year) plan, managing risks, escalations and exceptions, and complex interfaces;
- Demonstrates a good understanding of specific elements across the Network landscape;
- Interacting with suppliers, technology vendors, and internal functions
Network Access Technology
Monitor and Diagnose
Service and Delivery Management
Automation and Robotics
Professional / Technical Skills
- University degree in telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering + CCNA (Mandatory)
- Design and deployment experience of key network systems/nodes (for example MME & SAE-GW) through the full delivery lifecycle from initial design to full operational handover.
- Excellent working knowledge of EPC/IMS/LTE architecture, interfaces(S1-MME, S1u, S3, S4, S5,S6a, S8, S10 and S11 and command over GTPv2 and S1AP, Diameter, NAS),protocols(DIAMETER, RADIUS, SIGTRAN, SS7,AAA,SIP, MAP, CAP and INAP etc ) and procedures, with understanding of key LTE associated technologies and functionality including IMS, VoLTE
- Working experience in IP networks, preferably with experience with the prime IP vendor equipment: Cisco/Juniper/Huawei network certification.
- CCDP/CCNP, Project mgmt. (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of 3GPP, IETF and GSMA standards (2G, 2.5G, 3G and 4G/LTE network) and architectures
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Closing Date: 25th Oct. 2021
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.