How To Register AirtelTigo Money In Ghana
There has been numerous requests from friends — asking how they can register for their AirtelTigo Money in Ghana at ease. Be it online or offline, the whole motive behind is to register for their AirtelTigo Money account to send and receive money safely.
For the AirtelTigo Money self-registration process, you can register for this from the comfort of your room — without going out.
In this simple guide, you can follow to learn how to register for AirtelTigo Money yourself in Ghana easily.
About AirtelTigo Money In Ghana
Taking a look at the AirtelTigo Money in Ghana, it is one of the commonly used Mobile Money services in Ghana — used for sending, receiving and making payments across Ghana.
Before, there were Airtel Money and Tigo Cash operating as mobile money services in Ghana until the emergence of both network making it AirtelTigo Ghana. Hence, these two mobile network also merged their mobile money services making it one, thus, AirtelTigo Money.
Despite using AirtelTigo Money for sending and receiving money, you can also use it for other purposes such as making payments online via Google Play Store and other mobile money payment accepted platform. You can use your AirtelTigo Money for;
- Sending Money
- Receiving Money
- Buying Airtime
- Making Online payments
- Buy data
This article will teach you How to Register For AirtelTigo Money 2023.
Requirements for AirtelTigo Money Registration
A Ghanaian wanting to register for AirtelTigo Money needs to have the basic requirements below — that are very necessary. These requirements are:
- A registered AirtelTigo SIM card
- A Identification card (ID Card): Ghana Card, Passport, Voter’s ID, NHIS Card, Driver’s License.
The AirtelTigo Money has several ways to register as mentioned earlier, either to register yourself or walk to any AirtelTigo Money registration merchant to get your AirtelTigo Money account registered for you.
How To Register AirtelTigo Money Account Yourself
There is no need to walk out of your room to register for AirtelTigo Money since you can follow the simple steps below to get your AirtelTigo Money wallet registered.
- Dial *110# on your mobile phone
- AirtelTigo Money will prompt you to set a mobile money PIN Code
- Enter your 4-digits PIN Code
- Re-enter your PIN Code to confirm
- Your account will now be activated for you
You are now done with registering for your AirtelTigo Money wallet and you can start using it to send money, receive any Mobile money cash from AirtelTigo Money users or other network’s Mobile Money user.
How to Register for AirtelTigo Money At Any AirtelTigo Money Merchant
You can also register for AirtelTigo Money wallet by visiting the nearest AirtelTigo Money office in Ghana.
- Visit any nearby AirtelTigo office nearby
- Provide the AirtelTigo Money merchant your ID Card
- Provide your other personal details as part of the requirements to be taken
- The merchant will register for your money money wallet
- You will be required to enter your AirtelTigo MoMo PIN as your secrete code
How To Send Money To Someone Using Your AirtelTigo Money
You can always send money to any mobile money user in Ghana using your AirtelTigo Money account.
- Simply dial the AirtelTigo Money short code, *110# and select choose money from the options that appear.
- Follow the instruction to send money to either AirtelTigo Money user or other network Mobile Money user.
AirtelTigo Money Charges
Just like any other Mobile Money service in Ghana, you are being charged when sending money to same network or other MoMo service.
These are the charges incurred for transacting with AirtelTigo Money.
- 1% is deducted from cash out at an AirtelTigo Money agent’s shop in Ghana
- When cashing out from your AirtelTigo Money, you are being charged 0.5% of the amount being cashed out.
- 5% charged is is deducted from your AirtelTigo Money wallet when you are sending money to other mobile money user.
These are the simple steps to follow when registering for your AirtelTigo Money account in Ghana — either yourself or from AirtelTigo Money agent. You can also register for AirtelTigo Money wallet online at ease — using the web portal of AirtelTigo Ghana.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.