Forklift jobs in Ghana are a lucrative opportunity for anyone who is interested in the profession.
The forklift is a very important piece of equipment that every warehouse should have. It can be used to move heavy materials and goods from one place to another, and it can do so quickly.
- Use wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Knowledge of various equipment an asset
- 2 years of experience in forklift
- Able to lift 40 pounds unassisted
- Must have a valid forklift license
Pick and pack operators
Roles and responsibilities
- Load, unload, pack, and unpack materials.
- Label and sort incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Relocate items within the warehouse or factory.
- Operate a forklift, winch, or other machinery used for transporting or shipping materials.
- Track inventory of incoming and outgoing items.
- Carefully handle and dispose of hazardous waste materials whenever necessary.
- Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product.
- Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Key Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded. Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards. Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.