This useful guide gives you everything you need to know about How To Qualify For Vodafone Cash Ready Loan in Ghana.
There are people who choose to take loans from their Vodafone cash account instead of going to the bank. Vodafone cash is helping their customers with ready loans which are very simple to get. Once you have a Vodafone cash account, you are almost there for the loan.
To get the loan, you need to qualify for it. In this article, we are going to learn how you can qualify for Vodafone ready loan.
Table of Contents
Vodafone is a top telecom provider in Europe and Africa, driven by the idea that through connecting, we can build a better future. They provide a variety of industry-leading goods and services to connect their users and support the creation of future digital societies.
What is Vodafone ready loan?
Active and devoted Vodafone customers who meet the requirements and qualify based on their network behavior are offered short-term microloans through Ready Cash.
How to qualify for Vodafone cash ready loan
- You must be 18 years and above
- You must have an active Vodafone Cash Mobile Money account
- Your personal information is required.
How to apply for Vodafone Cash ready loan
You may apply for a mobile loan from the finance institution named in your loan application if you are 18 or older and have an active Vodafone Cash Mobile Money account.
- The following information will be given to you once you apply for a loan:
- What amount of money do you need?
- repayment time
- the interest rate of the loan you are taking
- the total amount of money to be paid back to the bank
- You will not be charged an interest rate of more than 7% monthly. You will, however, be charged a penalty of 12.5% of the loan amount if you fail to pay within 30 days.
- You may accept or decline to take a loan from the Provider by following the instructions provided in the application menu on your mobile phone.
- If the Provider approves your application, the Loan Amount will be paid into your Mobile Money account.
- The Provider does not have to give you reasons why they approve or decline your loan application.
After reading the above information, you will know how to apply for a loan if needed. It’s not by force to apply after reading this article if you are not sure of yourself about the repayment.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.