How To Login To NSS Portal Dashboard In Ghana 2022
The NSS Portal Dashboard login is what numerous Ghanaians are asking for the simple and easier guide to go about and this post is here today, to serve as a help to you.
The management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has released the PIN Codes and registration guidelines for prospective National Service Personnel or graduates from all authorized tertiary institutions in Ghana. If you have not or unable to to register for your mandated national service, the management is encouraging and allowing individuals to do so.
In this article, I will walk you through the practical steps on How To Login To NSS Portal Dashboard In Ghana 2022.
About NSS Portal Dashboard Login In Ghana
If you are a National Service Scheme Personnel, you will understand what this mean. But if you are not a National Service Scheme personnel, then you probably need to read and understand about the NSS Portal Dashboard Login.
The National Service Scheme portal dashboard is there to help personnel to be able to see and amend their registration details, view their registration status, monitor posting, enter payment information, change password and print their NSS monthly evaluation form including your annual evaluation form and many things.
If you are new to NSS as a personnel, you should consider doing some important things and here is how to go about that below.
- Activate Your NSS Pin Code,
- Check Your NSS Posting,
- Print Your NSS Appointment Letter,
- Successfully undergo the NSS Biometric Registration
- NSS Placement Procedures,
- Print Your NSS Monthly Evaluation Form,
- Request for NSS Certificate
Requirements For NSS Registration In Ghana
These are some of the requirements or the eligibility for NSS registration in Ghana.
- Any Ghanaian who has successfully completed a First Degree or Diploma and has not Served in the National Service Program before.
- A Ghanaian who is eighteen (18) years and above at the time of earning or obtaining their first degree or diploma are eligible to serve in the national service program.
- A valid National ID with you at the time of registering. Some of the ID cards can be; Ghana Card, Voters ID Card, SSNIT Card, passport, or driver’s license, among others. Health insurance card is not permitted.
- You will be required to select an industrial preference, and regions which you prefer to have your national service.
- Fill in a form to give vital information about yourself.
- You should submit a scanned passport photo that is no larger than 1MB in size. This passport photo will be shown on the final certification.
The following are some general information about yourself that you will be required to provide:
Your first and last names, date of birth, gender, institution, program offered, citizenship, guardian information, contact information, email, area, home address, Ghana Post GPS address, and next of kin information, previous military duty and military training as well as your height and clothing size measurement.
Things You Can Do On Your NSS Portal Dashboard
Today, these are the list of things you can do on your NSS Portal dashboard in Ghana — as a new NSS personnel.
- Print NSS Monthly Evaluation Form
- Print NSS Posting Letter
- Place Order for Items (NSS Life Starter Deals)
- Lost ID Replacement
- Update Registration Form
- Request for NSS certificate
- Request for Changes in Name & Other Details
- Check Online Registration Form
- Regional Registration and Verification Appointment
- Check Activity History
How To Login To NSS Portal Dashboard
Here is our complete guide on how you can login to your NSS Portal dashboard and perform certain tasks as a new person.
- On your web browser, open NSS Dashboard portal, portal.nss.gov.gh
- After visiting the portal, Click on “sign in” option that appears or in the menu at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “sign in as personnel”.
- Enter your email address you provided during your registration, followed by your PIN code — serving as your password to access your dashboard.
Now, you should update your password by selecting it from the drop-down box on the left-hand side of the dashboard and entering a password that you can remember.
Doing this is recommended, since it will keep your NSS Portal Dashboard safe and secured.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.