Getting a SSNIT number in Ghana is just like registering to become a member of SSNIT.
And to do this, one must visit a nearby SSNIT office having either the National ID card, Driver’s license, Passport, National Health Insurance card, Birth certificate or the new Ghana card. The registrar will lead you through the process to proceed, after the registration, your SSNIT ID will be handed over to you and officially becomes a member.
ONLINE REGISTRATION TO GET A SSNIT NUMBER
Registering for a SSNIT membership card is not that complicated as many think it is.
The steps below can help one proceed with the registration online
- Visit the SSNIT official website (www.ssnit.org.gh)
- Select My Statement
- Select Get Access
- Fill in your details and click on sign up (Sort of questions will appear on your desktop or mobile screen to answer, in case you are not familiar with that question, refresh the page to answer the next one.) Note that you have only 3 attempts.
- An email will be sent to the address you provided during the registration. ( It contains your password as well)
- After receiving the email, visit the SSNIT Website again and click on my statement.
- Enter your SSNIT your SSNIT number and the password sent to your email.
- Click on Sign In and access your statement.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.