Salma Hayek is a Mexican-American actress and producer who has made a significant impact in the film industry. Here’s some information about her biography, height, weight, and other key details:
- Full Name: Salma Hayek Pinault
- Date of Birth: September 2, 1966
- Age: She is currently 56 years old.
- Place of Birth: Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico
- Nationality: Mexican and American
- Salma Hayek gained recognition for her breakout role in the Mexican telenovela “Teresa” in 1989.
- She then transitioned to Hollywood and became known for her work in films such as “Desperado” (1995), “From Dusk Till Dawn” (1996), and “Frida” (2002).
- Hayek received critical acclaim and earned an Academy Award nomination for her portrayal of the Mexican artist Frida Kahlo in the film “Frida.”
Height and Weight:
- Height: Salma Hayek stands approximately 5 feet 2 inches tall (157 cm).
- Weight: Her weight has varied throughout her career, but it is estimated to be around 125-130 pounds (57-59 kg).
Other Notable Facts:
- Salma Hayek is multilingual and speaks Spanish, English, French, and Portuguese fluently.
- She has been involved in humanitarian work and activism, supporting various causes such as women’s rights, violence against women, and UNICEF.
- In 2009, Hayek married French billionaire François-Henri Pinault, the CEO of Kering, a luxury goods company. They have a daughter named Valentina Paloma Pinault.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.