MTN Momo Introduces Airtime Reversal: How To Convert Your Credit To Cash
There are times when we mistakenly press a wrong amount on our phone when we are opting to buy data from our momo wallet and MTN has come out with a remedy to the problem.
You do not need to worry about making a wrong airtime purchase once it exceeds GHC 10. MTN has thought about the numerous Ghanaians who always get issues with the wrong purchase of airtime and in this post, we will be looking at how you can reverse your purchased credit into cash on momo.
How to reverse MTN Mobile Money Transactions (Convert Airtime back into cash)
- Dial *170#
- Choose option 7 for Wallet
- Choose 5 for Airtime Reversal
- Choose 1 to confirm the reversal.
The subscriber will see a pop-up notification requesting their consent to reverse. After the receiver accepts, you will get an SMS to confirm the reverse. If you ever find yourself in a scenario like this, always keep in mind not to use the bonus.
Remember to call MTN customer care by dialing 100 if you encounter any difficulties.
Terms and Conditions In Reversing Airtime Transactions on MTN Mobile Money
- Reversals are for only airtime purchased from a MoMo subscriber’s wallet
- Reversals are initiated by the subscriber from their own wallets.
- Reversals from Merchant / Agent airtime purchase is not allowed.
- Minimum airtime to be reversed is GHS 10. Transactions below GHS 10 cannot be reversed.
- No partial reversal is allowed. The subscriber needs to ensure that the full value of airtime purchased and the bonus amount received is available before the reversal can be effected.
- In case some part of the bonus or main airtime has been used by the customer, the transaction cannot be reversed. The customer has the opportunity to top-up to ensure that the full amount is available to be able to reverse.
- The sender of the Airtime needs to contact the receiver to approve the reversal after initiating the reversal.
- Airtime reversal can only be done within 72 hours of performing the transaction.
- No reversal can be processed after 72 hours of purchase.
- Notification will be sent to both the sender and receiver upon completion of the reversal.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.