The World Bank is a vital institution for the development of many countries. It provides loans and grants for projects to help developing countries improve their economies and reduce poverty.
It operates in about 180 countries around the world, including Ghana. The bank’s main goal is to end extreme poverty by 2030. To achieve this, it has set targets to reduce extreme poverty from 9% in 1990 to 3% by 2020 and from 36% in 1990 to no more than 25% by 2030.
The World Bank Group is an international financial institution that provides loans, grants, credits, and policy advice aimed at reducing global poverty. Some of the institution’s underworld bank;
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
- International Development Association (IDA)
- International Finance Corporation
List of world bank jobs in Ghana
- Finance manager
- Finance assistance
- Investment Associate
- Fixed Income Trader
- Carrier relations
- Business Analyst
- Customers service sale team lead
- Management of day to day operations of CS sales in Ghana
- Oversee the sales team to ensure targets and standards are met by holding daily briefing with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement and implement them
- Provide detailed and accurate sales Analytics and forecasts for the team
- Tracking sales Team KPI on daily, weekly and monthly basis, sending performance report to management
- Setting individual sales targets within the sales team.
- Ensure the right staffing count is done in CS sales to efficiently manage cost and productivity
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Plan and coordinate training programs for CS Sales staff
Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5 years of experience in sales with past experience in Tele-sales or banking sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet targets
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel or Google sheets
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.