Remote jobs are becoming more and more popular not just in Ghana but all over the world. They offer a lot of benefits for both the employer and the employee. For example, remote jobs allow employees to work from home which saves them from having to commute to work every day, working from home also gives employees a flexible schedule.
Remote Jobs in Ghana are an opportunity for people who are living in one part of the country and working in another part of the country to continue their careers without having to relocate.
Community Manager at Binance
- Setup close partnership with the regional Dev Communities, Universities, and blockchains associations
- Deploy successful online and offline Developers campaigns, such as hackathons, workshop or conferences from ideation to execution
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns through data analysis and user feedback
- Develop effective marketing and brand communication strategy and ultimately expand our digital footprint and brand awareness in your region
- Grow and manage BSC community ambassadors, and coordinate with them to moderate the regional BSC social media, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement
- Engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote BSC initiatives
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, leading an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in crypto and DAO culture
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Fluency in local languages, advanced level of English
- Experiences on DeFi projects will be a plus
Director, Program Management at Orbis international
- Facilitate and monitor the execution of the new global program strategic plan by working collaboratively with the Global Programs team and country program staff
- Facilitate reporting and managing performance and impact metrics of the global program strategy to determine success and any necessary adjustments
- Identify promising eye health program implementation approaches that can be adapted and replicated across country programs, drive adaptation of program management tools with an aim of standardization of program execution and to improve monitoring and reporting
- In coordination with Global Programs and Clinical Services and Training teams, facilitate the development of relevant eye health program guidelines and Orbis models of care
- Facilitate and oversee collaborative identification and development of annual and multi-year work plans and projects to advance achievement of the global program and organizational strategies
Curator at twitter
- Curate live updates around various topics and events across civic integrity, local news, misinformation, entertainment and sports for Twitter customers
- Weave together stories from sequences of Tweets
- Identify events and emerging trends on Twitter that will drive unique content experiences
- Work cross-collaboratively with teammates and internal stakeholders to create strategies for key events in West Africa time zone
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.