A pdf file is a digital document that can be created, edited, saved, and then printed. These files are often used in business to share information in a secure way.
People use pdf files to send information securely over the internet because they cannot be altered or tampered with. They are also good for sending large files because they take up less space on the computer than other formats.
How to open pdf file
PDF files are popular in an era where documents need to be easily shared and saved. This article will show you how to open pdf file on your computer or mobile device.
First, you will need PDF reader software, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. After downloading the software, install it on your computer or mobile device. Now you can open the pdf file by double-clicking on it or tapping it with your finger on the case of a mobile device.
The File Menu
- In the File menu, click Open, press Ctrl+O, or select Open from the Quick Access Toolbar
- Click Computer and then click Browse to navigate to the location of the file you want to open, and select it
- Click Open
- Open up a Windows Explorer window (Win key+E) and locate the PDF file you wish to open
- Resize your Explorer window to allow your Desktop to show in the background
- Drag the PDF file from the Explorer window and drop it onto the Nitro Pro shortcut
Double-click or right-click
- Open up a Windows Explorer window and locate the PDF file you wish to open
- Do one of the following:
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.