Many people have been looking for how to apply for teacher training college in Ghana and here is a complete guide for you, from Latest Ghana. The 2022/2023 Teacher training college admissions for had been released. This means that applicants who wish to apply for admission into the college of education for the new 4-year bachelor of education degree programmes in all the forty-six public college’s education in Ghana can apply.
If you’re a candidate who wished to apply for admission into CoE for the 2022/2023 academic, then find below detailed steps by steps guide on how to apply.
Table of Contents
How to apply for college of education 2022/2023
Before you can apply for the 2022/2023 admission into any of the 46 colleges of education in Ghana, you’ll first have to buy the application form or voucher.
There are two ways through which you can buy the admission form. You can buy at any consolidated bank of Ghana limited nationwide branches or use mobile money.
How to buy the college of education admission for through bank
Applicants interested in applying for the 2022/2023 teacher training college admissions will have to pay two hundred Ghana cedis (Ghc200) into the college of education Ghana account at any branch of the consolidated bank of Ghana.
Once you make the payment, you’ll receive the payment voucher containing the application PIN and serial number.
How to buy college of education form using mobile money
- Applicants can also buy the college of education admission by using the mobile money wallet balance through the shortcode 9248#
- On Airteltigo cash, Vodafone cash, and MTN mobile money. Follow the prompt and complete the form purchase.
- After successfully purchasing the admission form, you’ll be given the Personal Identification Number (PIN) and the form serial number.
- Once you obtain the form details (PIN and serial number), you can now visit the online application portal to begin your application for the 2022/2023 college of education admission.
How to apply for admission 2022/2023
- First, visit the admission portal through the link:
- Following the above link will take you to the CoE application portal.
- Once you’re on the portal, you will be required to select your registration type (Normal, awaiting) Enter your PIN and serial number.
- Enter the required details and click on the login button to begin your application.
- Now fill out the application form, supply all required details and attach a passport picture.
- An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.