Dubai is a city that is booming with economic growth and development. It is a destination for the best of the best.
Dubai has been attracting people from all over the world because of its thriving economy, plentiful job opportunities, and world-class living standards.
People who are looking for work in Dubai can now enjoy free visa jobs Dubai. This new scheme was introduced by the UAE government to attract skilled labor to fill up vacancies in various sectors of their economy.
Free visa jobs in Dubai for Ghanaians
- Office cleaner urgently needed
- Airport part-time office cleaners needed urgently. Both male and female
- Ghana Academy of Arts and Science cleaner recruitment
- Consultant At Plan International
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Play Soccer
- People and Culture Systems Officer at World Vision
- UNV Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer at IOM – UN Migration
- Health Information Management Officer At CARE International
- Director of Programs Organization at ACBF
- Enterprise Sales Lead at Viamo
- Supply Chain Officer at International Organization for Migration
- Communications & Media Coordinator at Plan International
- Senior Manager of Program Support at Compassion Int
- Project Manager at International Union for Conservation
- Senior Advisor, Right-Fit Evidence Unit at Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA)
- NGO Jobs At United Nations Development Programme
- Ordering new cleaning supplies
- Cleaning spills, broken glass, and other messed up
- Learn and undergo mandatory software and sales training.
- Contact Institutions, Businesses, Schools, and companies for software sales.
- Setting Sales Target together with Sales Manager
- Meeting Sales Needs
- Promote Company Product and service.
- Customer Profiling.
- Coordinating with other cleaners to keep things cleans
- Refilling supplies such as toiletries and cleaning agent
- Performing maintenance activities related to cleaning
Skills and Qualifications needed
- Time management skill
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- The ability to follow health and safety standards
- The ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.