Ecobank is a well-established bank in Africa due to its flexible conditions of service and customer satisfaction. They have branches across Africa, which makes banking easier and more convenient.
It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Ghana, the national banking regulator. The bank is operating as a financial service that deals in the product category of Loans, Savings, Investments, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Mortgages, and International money transfers.
Indeed, their contributions to Africa can never be underrated in terms of employment, income, and many more.
Under the working hours of Ecobank, Ecobank opens up in the morning at 8:30 am and closes at 4:00 pm daily but you can choose to contact them on the telephone.
Table of Contents
You can access them via the toll-free line: 0800,30000 /+ 233 302 213999/
Branches Of Ecobank In Accra
You can contact them from the following branches.
- Ecobank Head Office, West Ridge – Behind Afua Sutherland Children’s Park
- Ecobank Head Office Annex – Tafawa Balewa Street, behind Ridge Hospital
- Ecobank Ring Road Central – Beside Fiore Heights, Opposite German Swiss International School
- Ecobank Osu – Oxford Street, between Vodafone Internet Café and SSNIT Hospital.
- Ecobank Labone – Ndabagini Sithole Road, near Labone Coffee Shop
- Ecobank Airport Branch – Silver Star Tower, Airport City
- Ecobank Alajo – Alajo Road, Shell Filling Station
- Ecobank Tudu Branch – Kinbu Road, Opposite Accra Central MTTU
- Ecobank Kantamanto Branch – Mamleshie Road, Accra Central
- Ecobank Lapaz – Opposite Las Palmas Restaurant, George Walker Bush Highway (N1)
- Ecobank Trust Towers Branch – Farrar Avenue
- Ecobank Mallam Branch – Accra-Cape Coast Road, after Mallam Overpass
- Ecobank Accra Mall – Ground Floor, Accra Mall, Tetteh Quarshie Interchange
- Ecobank Branches, University of Ghana: Noguchi Link, near University of Ghana swimming pool
- Evandy Hostel, University of Ghana.
- Ecobank Okponglo Branch – La Bawaleshie Road
- Ecobank Abeka Branch – Akweteyman, George Walker Bush Highway (N1)
18. Ecobank Darkuman Junction Branch, Odorkor
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.