How To Apply For AAMUSTED Undergraduate, Postgraduate And Diploma Admission 2022/2023
The AAMUSTED Undergraduate, Postgraduate And Diploma Admission 2022/2023 forms out and here is how to apply as Ghanaian applicant.
The admission forms for Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AMMUSTED), formally the University of Education Kumasi and Mampong Campuses is officially opened for the 2022/2023 academic year for undergraduate, Diploma and Post Graduate Programs.
Today, this shall be our guide on How To Apply For AAMUSTED Undergraduate, Postgraduate And Diploma Admission 2022/2023 in Ghana.
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into the under listed programmes at the Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED), formerly UEW Kumasi and Mampong Campuses. The programmes are:
UEW-AAMUSTED Undergraduate Programmes
FACULTY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
1. B.Sc. Construction Technology Education
2. B.Sc. Wood Technology Education
3. B.Sc. Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technology Education
4. B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering Technology Education
5. B.Sc. Sustainable Energy Systems
6. B.Sc. Automotive Engineering Technology Education
7. Post-Diploma Construction Technology Education
8. Post-Diploma Wood Technology Education
9. Post-Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technology Education
10. Post-Diploma Mechanical Engineering Technology Education
11. Post-Diploma Automotive Engineering Technology Education
12. 2-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology
13. 2-year Diploma in Automotive Engineering Technology
14. 2-year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technology
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
1. B.Sc. Fashion Design and Textiles Education
2. B.Sc. Catering and Hospitality Management Education
3. Post-Diploma Fashion Design and Textiles Education
4. Post-Diploma Catering and Hospitality Management Education
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
1. B.Sc. Information Technology Education (Full-Time and Weekend)
2. B.Sc. Mathematics Education (Full-Time/Weekend)
3. B.Sc. Information Technology (Evening only)
4. Post-Diploma Information Technology Education
5. Post-Diploma Information Technology
6. Post-Diploma Mathematics Education
FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCES
1. B.A. Early Grade Education (Early Childhood Education)
2. B.A. Social Studies with Economics
3. B.A. English Education
4. B.A. English with French Education
5. B.A. Arabic Education
6. B.A. Arabic with English Education
7. B.A. French Education
8. B.A. French with English Education
FACULTY OF BUSINESS EDUCATION
1. B. A. Economics with Social Studies Education
2. B.Sc. Accounting Education
3. B.Sc. Management Education
4. BBA Secretarial Education
5. Post-Diploma Accounting Education
6. Post-Diploma Management Education
7. Post-Diploma Secretarial Education
8. 2-year Diploma in Business Administration Accounting
9. 2-year Diploma in Business Administration Management
10. B.B.A. Management
11. B.B.A. Human Resource Management
12. B.Sc. Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Session: Evening and Weekend
1. B.Sc. Administration (Accounting Option)
2. B.Sc. Administration (Banking and Finance Option)
3. B.Sc. Administration (Business Information System Option)
4. B.Sc. Computerised Accounting
5. B.BA. Executive Office Administration
6. B.BA. Management
7. B.Sc. Marketing
8. B.B.A. Human Resource Management
9. B.Sc. Marketing and Entrepreneurship
10. BSc. Procurement and Supply Chain Management
11. Post-Diploma Administration (Accounting Option)
12. Post-Diploma Procurement and Supply Chain Management
13. Post-Diploma Administration (Banking and Finance Option)
14. Post-Diploma Executive Office Administration
15. Post-Diploma Management
16. Post-Diploma Marketing
17. 2-year Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting
18. 2-year Diploma in Business Administration, Management
ASANTE MAMPONG CAMPUS
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE EDUCATION
- B.Sc. Agricultural Science Education
- B.Sc. Agribusiness and Entrepreneurship Education
- B.Sc. Natural Resources Management and Education
- Post-Diploma Agricultural Science Education
- Post-Diploma Agribusiness and Entrepreneurship Education
- Post-Diploma Natural Resources Management and Education
FACULTY OF SCIENCE EDUCATION
- B.Sc. Integrated Science Education
- B.Sc. Biological Sciences Education
- B.Sc. Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. Physics Education
- Post-Diploma Integrated Science Education
- Post-Diploma Biological Sciences Education
- Post-Diploma Chemistry Education
- Post-Diploma Mathematics Education
- Post-Diploma Physics Education
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- B.Sc. Environmental Health and Sanitation Education
- B.Sc. Public Health Education
- Post-Diploma (B.Sc.) Environmental Health and Sanitation Education
- Post-Diploma Public Health Education
FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND GENERAL STUDIES
- B.Ed. Early Grade Education (Early Childhood Education)
- B.Ed. Upper Primary Education
- B.Ed. Junior High Education
- Post-Diploma B.Ed. Early Grade Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Post-Diploma B.Ed. Upper Primary Education
- Post-Diploma B.Ed. Junior High Education
AAMUSTED Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Minimum University Requirements
These requirements are to be met in addition to the other programme specific requirements:
Senior High School (SHS) Certificate Holders
i. Must have at least, six (6) WASSCE credit passes including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science, as well as three (3) Electives in relevant subjects with a total aggregate of 36 or better
ii. Must also satisfy Special Programme requirement(s) for programme(s) chosen. School
Certificate/GCE Holders Five (5) credits at GCE “O” Level, including English Language and
Mathematics as well as two (2) “A” Level passes other than General Paper in relevant subjects.
National Board for Professional and Technician Examinations (NABPTEX) Certificate,
comprising passes in THREE (3) core subjects (English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science) and at least credit passes in TWO (2) elective subjects and pass in other elective subjects from the Technical Exams Unit (TEU) of Ghana Education Service (GES).
Must possess a Higher National Diploma or its equivalence from previous field or area of study.
Diploma in Basic Education Holders
Diploma in Basic Education Holders must attach both the SSCE/ WASSCE and the Diploma
i. Must be at least, 25 years by 1st September of the academic year one wants to enroll.
ii. Should have a minimum of a Senior High School Certificate. DBS, RSA, ABCE, GBCE and
Certificate Holders should apply as mature applicant.
iii. Must pass the AAMUSTED Entrance Examinations.
2-Year Diploma Programmes
i. A Distinction or Credit in an accredited certificate programme OR Three (3) SHS/GCE credit passes in the relevant electives and at least three D7 or better in English Language,
Mathematics and Social Studies or Integrated Science.
ii. TVET Applicants must have credits in five subjects, comprising three (3) core subjects including English language and mathematics and two (2) elective subjects relevant to the programme chosen.
iii. People with higher qualifications can apply
How to Apply for UEW-AAMUSTED Admission
- Obtain an Application Voucher from the following sale points: GCB Bank, Zenith
Bank, Ecobank, GT Bank, Prudential Bank, UBA, Yaa Asantewaa Rural Bank Ltd, Ghana Post Office, and Cash Offices (AAMUSTED, Kumasi and Asante Mampong Campuses).
- Visit the University website at aamusted.edu.gh select Apply Online >>>. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN. Complete the application and submit it online.
Cost of Online Application Forms
Direct Applicants – GH¢ 200.00
Mature Applicants – GH¢ 300.00
Post-Diploma Applicants – GH¢ 200.00
Postgraduate – GH¢ 250.00
International applicants – $100.00
Knowing much about How To Apply For AAMUSTED Undergraduate, Postgraduate And Diploma Admission 2022/2023 in Ghana helps you make the right decision and building your career with the desired programme you are interested for.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.