Innovative 3D epoxy flooring is a revolutionary way to improve your home. With this process, you can add a variety of colors and textures to any room, making it feel like a whole new space! In the past, companies offering epoxy flooring services had to wait for their orders in order to complete them. Now with 3D epoxy flooring, they can start the process in a matter of days!
Table of Contents
Pros and Cons
Visual effect – The most significant advantage of the epoxy 3D floor is the stunning visual effect. In addition to the gorgeous appearance, it can visually solve many problems of the room interior because of the unique aesthetic qualities. By choosing the right 3D floor design, color, and pattern, with the help of self-leveling epoxy coatings, you can even visually increase the room space
Epoxy is highly resistant to acids, chlorine, and other materials such as bleaches and daily cleaners. For this reason, epoxy floors are ideal for industrial uses, as well as for home use. Epoxy flooring can remain in good condition for at least 15 years without changing its color.
It is hard to install and takes time to cure. A professional contractor and equipment are usually needed to properly install epoxy 3D flooring. It takes 3 to 5 days, sometimes even longer to be fully cured.
How to Install
The process for installing 3D floor images involves the use of an epoxy primer to lay down the desired image. The image is then treated with a transparent two-component epoxy or polyurethane to give it depth. A protective varnish is the last step.
- Test the slab for moisture and vapor emissions. Moisture can cause adhesive failures, promote mold growth and result in curling or bubbling.
- Fully prepare the substrate surface. Use diamond grinding tools or sanding tools to prep the entire concrete floor.
- Patch as needed so there were no cracks, no bevels, and the entire surface must be perfectly smooth.
- Check the slab for moisture and vapor emissions. Moisture can cause adhesive failures, promote mold growth, and result in curling or bubbling.
- Test the floor to make sure there are no loose joints or connections. This could be a sign of a structural problem with your foundation or other serious issues that need to be addressed immediately by a professional plumber.
- Apply the self-leveling epoxy primer.
- Install the 3D floor mural. If the basis of the pattern chosen is a 3D floor mural, make sure bonding to the substrate was nowhere folds or creases.
- Install 2 layers of clear epoxy or more often, polyurethane to build a transparent layer of an epoxy coating over the 3D floor mural. This layer will provide the desired perception of depth as well as the protection of the 3D floor mural. Such a layer should be installed with even more attention to detail and much care. All speck of dust, hairs, etc. need to be removed.
- If necessary, apply a topcoat protective sealer.
How Much It Costs
The cost of 3D epoxy flooring materials depends on many factors, including the size of your project, the type of substrate being worked on, and the complexity of the system being used. Durability and life span are also considered when determining price. However the average prize for 3D epoxy in Ghana is 50ghc to 100ghc.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.