Pope John SHS Prospectus 2022
Pope John shs is one of the envious all-male boarding senior high schools in Ghana. The school is located at Effiduase, Koforidua, in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
Pope John shs was established in the year 1958 by Bishop Joseph Oliver Bowers SVD as a Catholic seminary for boys who wished to become priests. However to qualify as a student of Pope John senior high school you need to have the Pope John shs prospectus which serves as a guide to the students.
The Pope John shs prospectus contains items to be brought to the school and also the courses that are taught by the teachers.
The students of Pope John are mostly called Pojomma while the alumni are called Pojoba, to which they respond Daasebre.
This article here today has all you may need to know about the Pope John SHS Prospectus in Ghana 2022.
Pope John shs prospectus
- Treated Mosquito Net
- Bible (RSV)
- Methodist Hymn Book
- 2 Pairs of Khaki Trousers
- 2 White Shirts (Short Sleeves)
- 2 White Shirts (Long Sleeves suitable for wearing necktie)
- 1 Pair of White trousers
- 1 pair of white shorts
- 1 pair of black trousers
- 2 pairs of khaki trousers
- 2 pairs of khaki shorts
- 2 white round neck T shirts
- 4 pairs of socks (black)
- 6 singlets (white)
- 2 Towels
- 1 Pillow
- 1 Foam mattress (white leather cover)
- 6 Handkerchiefs (white)
- 1 Raincoat/umbrella
- 1 pair of leather shoes (black or brown)
- 1 pair of canvas shoes – for sports
- 1 sleeping cloth and pyjamas
- 3 white bed sheets
- 3 Pillow cases (white)
- Electric Iron
- 1 Blanket
- 1 trunk and 1 chop box
- 1 Scientific calculator
- New Cloth for Sunday morning worship
- 1 Bucket with cover plastic
- 1 set of cutlery
- 2 Scrubbing brushes (1 long handle and 1 short)
- 1 Bucket with cover (plastic)
- 1 set of cutlery
- 2 scrubbing brushes (1 long handle and 1 short)
- 1 New cutlass (preferably crocodile)
- 1 Touch-Light
- 1 White jumper
- 2 Cups
- 2 plates
- 2 Bowls
- 1 Water-bottle (Not Voltic bottle)
- 1 Plate bag
- 1 Hoe
- 1 mop with bucket
- 1 pair of leather sandals (black or brown)
- Liquid detergent (1 Mr Muscle; 1 Parazone)
- 1 Ceiling brush and 2 packs of naphthalene balls
- 2 Brooms (1 long handle, 1 short)
Your hair must be cut short and very decent if not you will be sent back home.
Contact and Address:
Address: P. O. Box 370 Koforidua, Eastern Region Koforidua, Ghana
Phone Contact: 034 2022265 / 034 2024511
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.
Please what grade is accepted in the school?