Nurse Assistant Clinical Uniform In Ghana
Nursing is one of the most cherished professions in the nation. Due to how crucial it is to the citizens, a lot of people have developed an interest in it.
Every year, the health sector recruits a lot of nurses into the system as a result of the high demand for the services they provide to the nation.
In most institutions in Ghana, there are various ranks you may encounter before you get to the highest position. In the same way, when you consider nursing as a profession, there are numerous ranks but this time around the rank is based on the color of the uniform worn by the nurses.
A nurse uniform is an attire nurses wear for hygiene and identification. In the profession, the uniforms are called scrub. Scrubs are the sanitary clothing worn by surgeon’s, nurses, physicians and other workers involved in inpatient care in hospitals.
One important thing to mention is that CNAs are not allowed to wear any jewelry or cologne/perfume while working. While this may seem like an obvious rule, it’s one of the most common mistakes made by students in their clinical trials. The reason for this restriction is that both colognes and perfumes can mask certain smells that the CNA is trying to detect.
Uniforms could be constructed from more durable fabric thanks to the mass introduction of washing machines and tumble dryers in the 1960s, enabling nurses to wash and iron them at home.
The nursing cap had all but vanished by the 1970s, and nursing uniforms began to approximate normal attire. White nursing uniforms were added with the standard dress uniform, giving nurses more alternatives.
The CNA scrubs typically consist of a top that has short sleeves and long pants (open bottoms). This type of CNA uniform is more commonly seen in hospitals
Tips On Finding The Right Scrub
If you’re looking for the best scrubs for nurses, here are some tips on how to get started:
- Find a brand that offers a variety of sizes and styles (i.e., men’s or women’s).
- Try on different brands until you find one that fits well without restricting your movement.
- If it feels too tight, try another size up until you find something comfortable but not baggy either.
- Look out for colors that will stand out and make it easy for patients/clients to identify who you are.
- Look for scrubs that have the right materials. You will most likely need medical-grade cotton, but you can also use polyester to keep your body heat under control if it’s quite hot outside.
What other clothes should I bring with me?
Some CNAs like to have back-up clothing so that if they spill something on their clothes, or sweat excessively and need a change of clothing. It’s also good to bring the following items:
- A black skirt for when you’re not in cuffs but want an easy way to cover up your bottoms
- Extra cuffs
- A corset top or corsette for when you’re not wearing scrubs, but want something to cover your stomach.
- Belt (to hold up pants) and a belt-loop clip so that the student can wear their scrub shirt tucked in on days where they are doing clinical trials instead of open cuffed sleeves.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.