List Of Online Typing Jobs In Ghana
Have you ever considered working from home? The flexibility of working online has opened up a world of possibilities for people all over the globe.
The best part of the internet is that you can make money online. There are many ways to do this and one way is through typing jobs in Ghana. You may be thinking about how you can make money by sitting at home, right? The truth is that you can. You don’t have to go anywhere or even get up from your chair; all you need to do is get a computer with an internet connection and start typing out documents for people who post the job on these sites.
- Secretaries at West African Examinations Council
- Data Entry at West African Examinations Council
- Personal Assistance to the managing director at AngloGold Ashanti
- Administration assistance clerk at Hunter district community corrections
- Clients service officer at Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Senior Clerk at City of Rio Rancho NM
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences.
- Manage files and other records in an office.
- Handle correspondence between departments.
- Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution.
- Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language.
- A relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School.
- In addition, applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role
- High level of skill and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and general computer literacy; skilled in data review and development of summary tables and graphs in excel
- Development of presentations in Power Point, and document review in Word.
- Time management and meeting organisation – skilled in Microsoft Office Outlook Management.
- Demonstrate high level of problems solving to develop creative and appropriate solutions to issues and tasks.
- Ability to process and review data and information and generate summary outputs.
- Ability to plan work, schedule tasks and allocate required resources to ensure on time delivery of outputs, to the right standard and quality.
- Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.