List Of Actuarial Science Jobs In Ghana
Actuarial science is a branch of statistics. In actuarial science, it is used to predict risk. Actuaries are not accountants, but they use the same skills as an accountant to analyze information and make predictions about future events.
One of the best ways to start your career in actuarial science is through internships. An internship can land you a job after graduation, even if it’s not with the same company. It is an opportunity for you to demonstrate what you’ve learned about insurance and risk management and put your skills into practice
- Adjustment Insurance Clerk
- Assistant Broker
- Assistant Claims Manager
- Studying, improving and developing mathematical, actuarial and statistical theories and techniques
- Advising on or applying mathematical principles, models and techniques to a wide range of tasks in the fields of engineering, natural, social or life sciences
- Conducting logical analyses of management problems, especially in terms of input-output effectiveness, and formulating mathematical models of each problem usually for programming and solution by computer
- Designing and putting into operation pension schemes and life, health, social and other types of insurance systems
- Applying mathematics, statistics, probability and risk theory to assess potential financial impacts of future events
- Planning and organizing surveys and other statistical collections, and designing questionnaires
- Evaluating, processing, analysing and interpreting statistical data and preparing them for publication
- Advising on or applying various data collection methods and statistical methods and techniques, and determining reliability of findings, especially in such fields as business or medicine as well as in other areas of natural, social or life sciences
- Preparing scientific papers and reports
- Supervising the work of mathematical, actuarial and statistical assistants and statistical clerks
Actuarial Science Jobs In Ghana Salary
|Actuarial Analyst||6,260 GHS|
|Adjustment Insurance Clerk||1,770 GHS|
|Assistant Broker||3,230 GHS|
|Assistant Claims Manager||5,100 GHS|
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.