In this article, we will discuss the steps to write a manifesto, the importance of a manifesto guide, what is a manifesto, and how to write a manifesto for sports officers. To begin with, lets look at what is a manifesto
Table of Contents
What is a manifesto?
A manifesto is a written document which is in a form of visions and missions used by people vying for positions in elections. A manifesto is read during elections and to win any election position you need to have a great manifesto because that is what will convince your friends and the school to either vote for you or not.
Steps to write a manifesto
- Be clear and concise. Use short, simple words to explain your policies. Don’t try to sound clever – you’ll just confuse people.
- Explain your past experience with the school and how this will help you if you’re elected as the school general secretary.
- Explain your goals for the office and ensure that they are realistic and achievable.
- Your manifesto is about you, not your opponents.
- Talk about your skills that would indicate to voters your suitability for the role.
- It doesn’t have to be long – in fact it shouldn’t be. Short and sweet works best. You’re only allowed 200 words that will be displayed to voters on the website.
- Be creative and inspiring
Manifesto sample how to write a manifesto for sports officer
The headmaster, able teachers, and non-teaching staff, Fellow students. All other protocol is observed. I’m in the person (your name here )and I am contesting for the position of sports officer. For it is one of the most important positions in the school, as the wise saying has it “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”
In the same light, it is said that “A sound mind in a sound body” means that when one is physically fit requires that we do more exercises and play more games. Modern-day sports and games are developed into very rich or lucrative careers which are pursued by the youth. You all sitting/standing before me have various wonderful God-given talents. Talents that can make you equally great or greater players than Maradonna, Pele, Asamoah Gyan, Messi, C. Ronaldo, and so on in football.
Some others have track and field talents which will also make you greater than Carl Louis, Ben Johnson, and many more well athletes and cross country or marathon runners, the world has known.
My question is how would you know of these talents?
You need someone, who has a passion for sports and games, someone who loves and understands that your talents must not die in you. Someone who will encourage you and one who will help introduce several sporting games and events, so that we can all find out interesting games and sports.
I am here, asking you to vote me into the office of sports perfect and I will change the face of sports in the school. I will help you find your sporting talents, which could make you a start and a millionaire if you develop them. At the moment, a few of us only play football and volleyball. What happens to the many pupils who do not play these 2 games?
When voted into office;
- Badminton-is one simple game I will help introduce if I am voted into office. It is a game for two or four persons played with a racket and a shuttle cock, played on a court over a high net. It’s a less expensive game, yet competed at Olympics and common wealth games.
- Law Tennis- is another beautiful and interesting game. I will encourage the school to introduce. It is also played by two or four persons on a court over a low net. TOR Club house has the facilities near us. Mention lawn tennis stars and the William sisters quickly come to mind; they are tennis stars and very rich. Rafal, Nadal, Roger Federer and Jukovic are some men tennis stars.
- Athletics – is another interesting area of sports that is not mentioned in our school. Yet it is one area that has the largest number of events we may find multiple talents in. I am sure we have the Russian Bolts and the Carl Louis amongst us, and the only way to find the talents is to practice.
- I will encourage inter class and inter school sports and games competitions too, so that we can work on and show our talents.
You may ask how I’m going to achieve these. It is not too difficult, we already have football and volleyball going on.
We will work as a team and each of us will talk to our parents to help develop some of these games/sports. I am sure they will.
I am also sure when the school’s management talks to the Tema Oil Refinery (TOR), they will be more than glad to let us use their Clubhouse tennis court and allow their trainer to coach us.
So vote (YOUR NAME) into the office and all other sports mentioned above shall be added to you.
Vote wisely, and identify our hidden talent.
Vote for me and you will find inter-class and inter-school sports and games competitions introduced
Vote me as your sports prefect. Thank you
If you are a student also looking for ways to write a Manifesto as sport prefect, then this is one of the written manifesto you can used as a JHS Student.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.