Prekese (Tetrapleura tetraptera) is a natural spice that is famed for its medicinal importance to the human body.
Several testimonies abound concerning the wonder-working power of Prekese as it has proven to be a tried and tested natural medicine.
There are several uses of the Prekese spice depending on the kind of infection that an individual wants to treat but our focus today is to see the way it can be used in order to lose weight.
Table of Contents
How to Prepare Prekese Tea – Prekese Drink Recipe
Prekese Drink Ingredients
- 1pcs of Prekese (split into 2 or 3)
- 1 medium-size fresh ginger
- Lemon (Optional)
- Honey (Optional)
Steps On How To Prepare prekese tea for weight loss
- To begin with, properly wash the prekese, then crush and break it into little pieces.
- Second, add the broken pieces of prekese to the saucepan. Finally, slice or grate your Ginger and put it to the pot.
- Add enough water to the saucepan on the burner, cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- This enables the ginger to absorb the juice completely.
- Allow for a 10-minute boil time; the longer it soaks, the more juice and flavor it releases from its pods.
- Remove the pan from the heat and drain out the ginger stem with a fine strainer. Then, if desired, add honey to taste; otherwise, drink without honey.
- Finally, drain the juice onto a dish or container and, if feasible, chill it.
Note: Prekese is to be taken on an empty stomach 45 minutes before eating in the morning and at night; drink it hot if you want to see the desired effect of losing weight. You can decide to serve it as hot tea or cold juice/drink.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.