How To Complete MTN Biometric SIM Re-registration On Your Phone In Ghana 2022
Not long ago, the National Communication Authority brought the initiative that all Ghanaian SIM card users would have to re-register their SIM cards before they would be able to use their phone numbers.
Under the announcement of Hon. Ursula Owusu, the Ministry of Communication and Technology — there was a declaration that all Ghanaians would have to register their SIM cards to continue using their phone numbers effectively.
Today on Latest Ghana, we would like to bring you all the informative guide about How To Complete MTN Biometric SIM Re-registration On Your Phone in Ghana for 2022.
What Is Biometric SIM Registration In Ghana?
Biometric SIM registration is the act of registering your SIM Card biometrically with your personal details, fingerprint details and more — to get connected to the network. With this, failing to register will make your SIM Card inactive
To use compulsory SIM registration, users are required to present a valid ID, photo or register their biometrics prior to SIM card activation.
Kindly follow our complete guide below for more on the MTN biometric SIM registration in Ghana.
We published complete guide on how to link your SIM Card to Ghana Card and you can follow this here; How To Register SIM Card And Link To Ghana Card
This should help you complete linking your SIM card and your Ghana Card by making use of the short code, *404#.
After linking your SIM Card to your Ghana Card, this definitive guide should help you complete the biometric your SIM Card registration in Ghana.
- Scan or take a picture of the front page of your Ghana Card. Just hold your Ghana Card in hand and take a picture of it making sure that your face is showing clearly.
- Use the link Simregistrationupdate.mtn.com.gh to log onto the MTN portal
- Update your mobile phone number (the sim card you want to register) on the display screen
- You will receive a one-time passcode (OTP) on the phone number you provided
- Input the OTP you received into the relevant space and allow it to be validated
- You will be redirected to the SIM Card Registration Records page
- Enter all your personal information in the spaces available including the picture of the Ghana Card and submit it
If this definitive guide has served as a help to you on How To Complete MTN Biometric SIM Re-registration On Your Phone In Ghana 2022, make Latest Ghana your informative portal in Ghana by sharing with loved ones.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.